Can politicians really be this stupid.

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
Liberal Ca. politicians announced the release of 8000 inmates to curb the spread of covid 19. I can't even think of an analogy stupid enough to compare this to. Just goes to show how stupid libs. are, they keep voting for these fools.

I too can not think of an analogy for this stupidity. So releasing 8000 criminals will blunt the spread of Covid among the prison population but will obviously increase the spread among the general law abiding population. It will also increase the spread of crime. Yep makes perfect sense to me.
When is the last time you heard a liberal politician say or do anything to benefit the everyday hard working, tax paying, God fearing, middle class, red blooded Americans? They don’t seem to give a damn about us. Instead they cater to every other group - homeless, illegal aliens, sexual deviants, special groups due to their ethnicity, criminals, and on and on. Everything is upside down- cops are bad/criminals and thugs are good, illegal aliens good/ middle class Americans bad, traditional American family bad/ gender confused people married to a sheep good, free speech bad/ fascist only speech good, you get the picture. I fear we are barreling down the highway of Marxism and about to go over the cliff like lemmings.
(I often refer to democrats as Demmings , a take off on lemmings as they will follow their leaders unquestioningly over the cliff into the abyss of senseless lunacy.)

I too can not think of an analogy for this stupidity. So releasing 8000 criminals will blunt the spread of Covid among the prison population but will obviously increase the spread among the general law abiding population. It will also increase the spread of crime. Yep makes perfect sense to me.
When is the last time you heard a liberal politician say or do anything to benefit the everyday hard working, tax paying, God fearing, middle class, red blooded Americans? They don’t seem to give a damn about us. Instead they cater to every other group - homeless, illegal aliens, sexual deviants, special groups due to their ethnicity, criminals, and on and on. Everything is upside down- cops are bad/criminals and thugs are good, illegal aliens good/ middle class Americans bad, traditional American family bad/ gender confused people married to a sheep good, free speech bad/ fascist only speech good, you get the picture. I fear we are barreling down the highway of Marxism and about to go over the cliff like lemmings.
(I often refer to democrats as Demmings , a take off on lemmings as they will follow their leaders unquestioningly over the cliff into the abyss of senseless lunacy.)
From Dawg to Dog - nice post.

in the early 60's i was stationed in the bay area after basic training, in this order..
nas alameda, hunters point naval shipyard on a tug boat, YTM 189?, treasure island for
electronics school. back then California was called "the land of fruits and nuts", i guess
that is still the same.
be safe

That’s great news. At least I know if one of them robs me, car jacks me, murders me that most likely I’ll be dealing with a Covid free criminal.
Of course how long will it take for them to contract the virus upon getting out and hanging with their lowlife scumbag friends and then passing it on to the general population.
Thank you California politician’s and bureaucrats for caring so much about us law abiding normal people.

Last edited:
At the same time they are pushing to defund the police. Brilliant, pure genius thinking right here... ugh!
Effin Rocket Scientists.

Reactions: WaterDog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu