Cheap kuiu pack

coyotekid87

Aug 16, 2014
D11
Hey guys, if you're looking for a new pack or if you have had your eye on a kuiu then go check them out. The Ultra packs are 25% off right now and you will also save from the memorial day sale that's ending today. Take an extra 15% on $150 or more or 25% on $300 or more. The ultra packs are eligible for that discount also. Check it out. Wish i would have waited for my Ultra pack.

the ultra pack doesn't come with a bladder holder right? wit about pockets?

Shoot forget it!! Just order an Icon Pro 1850
Reg price before tax and shipping: $374.95
After Discount code: $281
+ Shipping: $10
+ Tax: $14
Total with discount code: $314.....

still pretty steep ???

Jdrivsd619 said:
the ultra pack doesn't come with a bladder holder right? wit about pockets?

Shoot forget it!! Just order an Icon Pro 1850
Reg price before tax and shipping: $374.95
After Discount code: $281
+ Shipping: $10
+ Tax: $14
Total with discount code: $314.....

still pretty steep ???

IMHO - arguably one of the best packs on the market...worth it!

[/quote]

IMHO - arguably one of the best packs on the market...worth it!
[/quote]

now I just need to get my hands on the Sig Kilo 2000 :mad:

Mine came in the mail on last friday, haven't had a chance to take it for a hike since i have been sick but wearing it around the house has given me a great impression for whatever thats worth :D the thing feels so comfortable the way it rides.... if you haven't worn a high quality pack theres just no way do describe it.
Oh and they sent me a sweet hat for free!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2852.jpg
    IMG_2852.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2851.jpg
    IMG_2851.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2850.jpg
    IMG_2850.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2858.jpg
    IMG_2858.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
Reactions: Goyaałé
I just bought the 3200 as well. Mine also came with a free hat. Kind of silly in my opinion. The cost of the hat is the same as the pouches for the waist belt, which are sold separately.

Either way, this is probably the nicest pack I will ever own. Worth every penny!

I originally bought the pack with the 1850 bag. After using it for a while it wasn't big enough for the type of hunting I like to do, so I bought the 3200 bag. Much more room for just a few more ounces.

I've bought 2 packs a 7200, 5200, and an 1850 bag plus pouches for the waist belt, and 20+ clothing items, and I haven't got a free hat ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TaftHunter said:
I've bought 2 packs a 7200, 5200, and an 1850 bag plus pouches for the waist belt, and 20+ clothing items, and I haven't got a free hat ☹️

Haha you got the discount I think!

TaftHunter said:

Haha you got the discount I think!

Not on first order I got from them. Little over $1200 and no hat or discount I have 3 hats already so it's okay I guess!

I thought the hat was a pretty cool throw in..... I'm only doing day hunt right now so I think the 1850 will be fine. I was more concerned with getting the frame then the pack.... and the initial investment I saved a few bucks until I really need more room.

super jealous, i've been drooling over their packs over the last couple of months. Will be getting my Bachelor's in august so you can bet that will be what I ask for as a graduation gift!

I've got the Icon Pro 7200. Love love love it!! I've bought multiple items from them in the past and no freebies for me either.. I was just hoping for a sticker.
I got my pack on a 10 hour pack sale for 30% off.. Great pack at a smokin deal!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu