Check out this bear hunt video

Ajsnack

Jun 5, 2012
San Diego
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=9VQSZ4c20KE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9VQSZ4c20KE

Pretty awesome. Definitely would get your adrenaline pumping!

I have to agree with his statement of needing to change his shorts. I am pretty sure I would have had to with a bear no more then 2 or 3 feet from me UP the tree.

But you really have to give them credit for now freaking out and not taking the smaller bear.

I want to know what that small bear was thinking when he realized he just climbed the tree and was inches away from a couple hunters. Quite the predicament. :eek:

Cool video!

So rad I would have jumped outa that stand so fast broke my legs and got eatin after they ran out of bait

Sdbirds said:
So rad I would have jumped outa that stand so fast broke my legs and got eatin after they ran out of bait

Yep - me too!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu