Child support BS!!

BowHuntinCali

Jun 14, 2012
Azusa,CA
Soo.DFG send me a notice to suspend both hunting and fishing lic.due to back pay I do not owe.from January 2013-April 2013 I gave my sons mother personal checks that child support had no proof of.so in November of 2013 I went to the office to correct this.i showed proof verifying she received and cashed those check.they send her paper work in December she had to fill out in which she never followed through with and they are still on my ass about it.like seriously??whos fault is that.why in the hell are they punishing me for wat she did??all in all I sent in the notices back to DFG stateing wat the situation was and begging for mercy to not suspend my outdoor privileges.i hope this doesn't affect the tag I put in for the draw.keeping my fingers crossed.

That's why I let the state deduct my payment from my pay check before I receive it so there is no issues.

Sent from my Torque

Is your support order private through an agreement or through CA State Child Support Services? Im interested as I want to avoid any future issues. Thanks? PM if you like.

this is why i only have kids in mexico.....

Single guys, use Condoms ..... That " I'm on the pill" crap is a gimmick, to trap you!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA&feature=kp

And don't just put the condom in the trash........flush or hot sauce you never know

Go to the county court house and set up payment threw them and there will be no more problems like that. It is sort of like getting a automatic affidavit for every payment you give threw a auto pay system and you always get a copy!

Aeon said:
this is why i only have kids in mexico.....

Aeon - your kid who shot the pig didn't look like he was in or from Mexico to me! Might want to check out MJB's advice above regarding post condom procedures ;D

Attachments

• Aeon.JPG
    Aeon.JPG
    962.2 KB · Views: 10
Dude you didn't hear? Biotch lied to me that kid belongs to Ed down at the bar. I found out last month and dropped his ass off at the fire station. Told him to go find his real dad!!!!!! I'm single now so if any of you have a hot girl for me set it up

Aeon said:
Dude you didn't hear? Biotch lied to me that kid belongs to Ed down at the bar. I found out last month and dropped his ass off at the fire station. Told him to go find his real dad!!!!!! I'm single now so if any of you have a hot girl for me set it up

Wow that Ed must be an ugly mother fugger. (I didn't want to say anything before) You must be feeling like there was a huge weight takin off your shoulders.
You should take MJB's advice on flushing or hot sauce. Since all your action is in Mexico and you know the rules down there. My advice to you is keep the hot sauce handy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu