Christmas Eve. Day - busy?

Dave3006

Nov 26, 2019
Due to some odd circumstances, I will be a bachelor on Christmas Eve. and Christmas Day. I won't be able to travel to with my wife to see the kids.

So that means DUCK HUNTING!!!!!

Do you guys think the Saturday the 24th will be a busy day at Wister? I plan to sweatline. I would think most people would be with family. But, us duck hunters are a weird bunch.

I think I am hunting SJ on the 24th. I am sure it will be busy but I bet most will only hunt the morning. Likely the same at Wister. You should be able to get on.

John

Usually a very busy day before a holiday. Been 50+ in the sweatline on Saturdays lately, that go up a bunch.

I've never had issues getting on around the holidays, but that can always change. I wont be out that day, best of luck.

I hunt every Wednesday and Saturday and have had no problem getting on before shoot time other than opener. Also haven’t gotten skunked once this year amazingly!

Reactions: jth
Since you are on your own, you can stick around for the afternoon and probably not have many around you.

Good luck

Reactions: garlicsalt

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu