Cleveland Camp/Grow Report

infidel

Its not news that we have illegal immigrants passing through our backyards at night in search of a better life and zero penalties for getting caught. Many of the successful DIYers end up hiking miles through our Cleveland National Forest and setting up camp along the way and leaving behind tons of fresh tracks and smelly woods with their trash and ditched gear. This was my report for 2013 in the 30 days of D16. The 1st Photo was definitely a pit/wait spot for the transport to pick up because its only about 35min walk to the interstate. At first I smelled the place about 75 yrds away, then I noticed the fresh foot traffic in and out of the zone. The second photo was of someones failed attempt to sprout some marijuana for future profits. I stumbled onto this patch under some mature manzinita. It appears that something of some weight got into this spot and trampled and ate all the sprouts and left behind a mess for the amatuer grower. Possibly a deer/pig I don't know if they are into good times. The 3rd/4th MOVs aren't supported on this forum (if you want to see it just PM me and I can email it to you) but are are from one of my honey holes. I was literally pissed when I found all this. Anyone else running into these problems? I mean I use to have illegals take over my forts in the canyon behind my house. No shit napping in there when I was coming back to spend the day hunting rabbits snakes. As a 8yr old with a pellet gun and a knife I felt ready for war but new better. I reported them and let BP break up the activity but my fort was never the same haha.

Attachments

• IMG_7575.jpg
    IMG_7575.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7576.jpg
    IMG_7576.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 24
Yep, they're out there. Always report them to the Border Patrol, sheriffs office and ranger district. Between them, hopefully someone will be interested and address it.

My brother walked into a active grow site two seasons ago while scouting some new dirt. Thousands of plants about two feet tall. Got out quickly and called the warden in LA. I have only found old sites with water lines run all over.

CMPeterson said:
Ok I'll bite, what did you do with the handcuffs you found SD.......

Hummm I could tell u there names but that wouldn't be cool

So with the quail season about to close, I thought I would go stomp and bust some brush for some dinner. I'm almost at my turnaround point and I decided to have a look around a bit further into this canyon and find myself in the middle of another trash camp. I am pretty upset with this one.

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg_thumb 1.png
    image.jpg_thumb 1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 57

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu