Coming Home to Rooost - Leaving Armpit of America !

bry0232

May 19, 2014
Riverside, Ca
Finally getting out of this crap hole New Jersey and coming back home to sweet good old Riverside - SoCal

In case your thinking of moving to Joisy here is my favorite things..

• sick of having people pump my fuel.
    sick of the joisy accent
    taylor ham.... its Bologna.. people
    people telling me to go F*&K myself
    people who cant drive
    paying to drive on the freeway
    paying to get on the beach
    everyone thinking they are Joe Peschi or James Gandolfinie
    Oh and lets not forget Lets Not forget...... Shoveling Snow to get out of my house. get in my car. driveway, sidewalk... etc. etc. etc.

OK that's my rant... Cant wait to get back se you guys soon !

hahaha... love it! I don't like to say "I don't like certain people" but for some reason, Jersians make me want to do bad things! Congrats for getting out of "PA's but-hole"!

Welcome to SCH bry0232!

I lived in Turnersville Joisey for 4 years in the early 70's. Wasn't so bad back then. Did a lot of fishing.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu