Commiefornia again

slinky_70

Oct 22, 2014
So today I needed a couple sprinkler hears for my yard. I go to my local hardware store and none there. I ask if they have any and they can no longer sell them because they are now regulated by state to have a flow control on them. What is that going to do people will just leave their sprinklers on longer. The damn state needs to get out of our personal lives. Gas cans, lawnmowers, gas stoves, any gas appliance, gasoline vehicles, affordable housing etc

Oh man...ca.. with the little c...

Have you not heard yet the state government is going to run every ones lives in CA. As they know best this way everyone will be the same. Except themselves as none of it will apply to them. So just think you will never have to make a decision again as they will be premade for you.

• Dislike
Reactions: ilovesprig
Either pull the restrictor out if you can get to it or drill the hole bigger.
The problem with the new sprinklers is they will not work in my current configuration as they are too tall. I would have to rip out the existing piping and lower the supply lines. Problem solved though. I just order several from Amazon even though they are are an evil company putting local businesses out of business

The problem with the new sprinklers is they will not work in my current configuration as they are too tall. I would have to rip out the existing piping and lower the supply lines. Problem solved though. I just order several from Amazon even though they are are an evil company putting local businesses out of business

Call me part of the problem but gosh dang I love Amazon.

Reactions: Smokey58
Just a little icing on this cake for you guys.

So he saying 30 % need protection.

Then he writes a law that 70% will need protection.

Totally makes sense. RIGHT ???

Reactions: TRICER
They want the entire assembly to look like the freaks on the current administration in DC.

Call me part of the problem but gosh dang I love Amazon.
I use Amazon also doesn't mean I like them. Like everyone else we are forced to since so many local businesses were put out of business by them. From a business and employer perspective they are an evil company

Reactions: ilovesprig
Just a little icing on this cake for you guys.

Well I will never be a foster parent

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu