CONUNDRUM....

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
oh man....found a new spot...I fear that if I role the 4 murderers in there.. {well..3 really, sweetpea is pretty selective, boys not so much..if its brown its down}......these youngsters may not make it past the weekend...then again, they will be slaughtered as soon as they hop the fence into the private land..{hate that} what a conundrum...any suggestions? anyone? dog?swag.jpgswag2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ilovesprig
I hate guys with private prop....:joy:

ps...Matty…Good luck (not that you need it) this week-end...Always great watching the kids whacking stuff...:blush:

Reactions: HATCHET1
Come on Larry...its obviously under the truck im sitting in as im taking pictures out the drivers side window...newbies....jeeesh..

Reactions: oscar

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu