Cots

Papadeuce

Aug 27, 2018
Carlsbad
What kind of cot is everyone rolling when truck camping? I got signed up for Indiana princesses with my daughter and I’m going to make sure she’s comfortable (and I am too) so she at least enjoys camping.

Not sure what I got myself involved in here, lol. The shit we do for our daughters.

Reactions: ilovesprig
We use 'Rio Gear' folding cots, 80x36x20" tall, 350 lbs. weight capacity. Heavy at 25 lbs. but we carry them in a truck when camping. No header or foot bar, lock into place and comfortable. I am 6'3" at 270 and found them at Big 5.

Reactions: Papadeuce
I have a cot that we (my family) used but the only ones that did find it comfortable was the kids, now they are a little bigger (9 yr/ 13 yr) and they do not like it anymore.
sorry I can't recommend you one...but...for work last year i bought a REI self inflatable sleeping pad and that thing is no joke as comfortable as my bed.
https://www.rei.com/product/148193/rei-co-op-camp-bed-self-inflating-sleeping-pad

Reactions: Smokey58

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu