Coyote partner for CNF

kylemg0009

Jan 20, 2015
Costa Mesa, CA
Hello SCH!
I am going out coyote hunting for my first time in the CNF area, probably around Julian. I had a couple buddies ditch out for a trip down there this Sunday, so if anyone is interested in joining me or gonna be going out there Sunday let me know!

Yeah im in North OC so its not as bad, I would go Saturday and camp overnight but gotta take care of the lady for valentine's
I just picked up a new rifle on Monday so I can't wait any longer to go hunt with it. I'll be going out almost every weekend so I'm always open.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu