Coyote Thumper!

S

SoCalGuidedHunts

My custom AR-15 in 243WSSM

318647_320281188081229_617652585_n.jpg

16087_314875395288475_1171775313_n.jpg

Sweet rig...what kind of scope is on it, trigger, how long is the barrel and what is the barrel twist?

Full custom upper made by accuracy systems inc,
24" bbl with 1:10 twist
jewell trigger
Scope in the photo is a Cabelas (dont remember model number) I know have a Trijicon accupoint 5-20x50 on it as Trijicon is one of my sponsors
B.A.D lever
non rotating trigger pins
magpul prs stock
chrome bolt
over sized pistol grip
hydro dipped
36 port muzzle break (can be removed to add suppressor when not in CA)

I think thats it.. lol

Nice weapon! Clearly you spend some time out of state. Ms. Feinstein would crap a brick out sideways if she saw that magazine! What other states does that rifle spread its love?

Looks like a 10 round MagPul to me. Still hope Feinstein craps out that brick though! ;D

That and the MagPul's have a block in them so they look cool.

That is one nice looking rig...but does it kill coyotes? I'm only asking because I only saw the gun on the ground and not a dead song dog next to it... ;D

Nice stick. Look forward to seeing some dead stuff on the ground soon.

That predator rig looks kinda' naked sitting there all by it's lonesome. No bloody skid marks, clockwork or anything. :mad:

Maybe he can hire Taft and get him a badger with it!!!!

I am from Nebraska so spend a lot of time hunting there. Now to the mag. It is a 30 round magpul mag but it had been modified for the 243 WSSM. It will only hold 10 rounds maxed out with no Block in it. For anyone that don't know about the 243 WSSM it is really close to a 25-06 but with less powder. Short and fat case. It is made on a AR15 lower :) not a AR10 lower. 100gr bullet going 3200 fps lmao

So SoCalGuidedHunts is a Accuracy Systems Inc Pro Staff Member, I smell a shoot off brewing between the custom shop ar15's. Maybe we can setup something With the DC 6WOA rifles taking on the Accuracy guns :)

Sounds good how far you want to shoot? Tell me when I will show up!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu