Coyote Thumper!

Think we should roll out to 600yards for sure.
5DCCC570-CE9B-4987-B7B0-7B93CF180795-1944-00000103DB1D2991_zpscfaa9a1c.jpg

I am cool with 600. Shit lets push it to 800 after a few rounds at 600

Aeon said:
So SoCalGuidedHunts is a Accuracy Systems Inc Pro Staff Member, I smell a shoot off brewing between the custom shop ar15's. Maybe we can setup something With the DC 6WOA rifles taking on the Accuracy guns :)

So what or who is DC 6WOA?

The 6 WOA(white oak armament is a 6.8spc case necked to 6mm. less hp than the wssm but it's scary accurate with simple loading. Fill case and seat bullet if primer pops out back off .2 gr and shove it back in. " only change to a stock ar is the bolt.

I would love to watch your wssm in action it's a super cool stick. What's your fav bullet to rip out of it?

Welcome to the site by the way.

Ah yeah that sounds like a bad@ss rifle too! 8) I like to shoot the 88 gr cutting edge bulets. They are CNC cut and lead free supper accurate! Going to smack a pig with it in July! Let me know when ya want to shoot I will let ya send some lead out of it!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu