Custom rods

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
New guy here... I'm trying to get my 25 posts for the big buck contest. Anyways, no ego, just trying to share with like minded outdoorsmen.

I have been building custom rods for more than 30 years. When I was in my teens I worked at a couple tackle shops and learned the trade. Here's some pics... Ed F

IMG_1316_zps1388f4af.jpg

IMG_1315_zps65e0b0d2.jpg

13_zps5b924960.jpg

I have always have had a portable rod lathe. I built a shop at my house with a man cave. The first thing I did was build a permanent lathe/rod building station. It is bad ass... Here is a pic. I just build rods as a hobby and for friends now. Ed F

IMG_0376_zps509ebae8.jpg

That's funny.... I typed a$$ and it corrected to butt... Ed F

Ed - hope the forum has more value than just a contest... ???

Absolutely.... If you don't know me, I live to hunt and love to share with like minded outdoorsmen... and women. Looks like a cool site. Ed F

Danny... I can do a lot of things. We need to corner Mike and have him take us out to finish off this El nino season... Ed F

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu