Cuyamaca trout derby this weekend

carolina rig, 18-24" leader of 2-4 lb test, treble hook with rainbow power bait and half of an inflated nightcrawler.

go to the lone pine spot, and cast out far. but you have to get there early, only room for 2-4 anglers in that spot.

msteiger said:
carolina rig, 18-24" leader of 2-4 lb test, treble hook with rainbow power bait and half of an inflated nightcrawler.

go to the lone pine spot, and cast out far. but you have to get there early, only room for 2-4 anglers in that spot.
Thanks for the advice I fished there caught 1.34 lb fish fishin was slow still a great time though

A 6 pounder won it i got 4th out of 20 something people in age group i have no idea how to post a pic from my phone though ill try though

Heres the picture of my trout that got 4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382500597.949725.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382500597.949725.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 45

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu