CWA and Federal Duck Stamps Availability

Duckfan

Mar 7, 2015
Just an FYI regarding the availability of the Fed stamp....

I recommend getting your Fed stamp direct from CWA. No standing in any lines, and you can 'add a few bucks to go toward the ducks'.

CWA's duck stamp mailer which goes out to members is almost done.

Probably be another week or so for the mailer and to update their online site for purchases.

Thanks CWA
for making this simple and easy every year.

Reactions: Lungpopper
In addition, you can buy a federal duck stamp through any of the following states and it will be valid wherever you live. A 45 day "e-stamp" will be printable at the time you buy it, which will serve until the actual stamp is mailed to you. Mine arrived within a week:

Arkansas
Colorado
Florida
Idaho
Maryland
Louisiana
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
North Carolina
North Dakota
Pennsylvania
Texas
Virginia
Wisconsin

Mike! Was not aware of this. Thanks for the info. Is the something new this year? I looked on the USFWS web site and they have the same info you posted (not that I doubted you but just wanted to confirm :p). Here';s the link to USFWS's page... https://www.fws.gov/birds/get-involved/duck-stamp/e-stamp.php

Hopefully, if anybody uses this service the Commiefornia Wardens know what they're looking at and are aware of this, not to mention the guys at the check stations checking you in at 0300.

Why would you take a chance on it? (wardens or check -in station)......Federal duck stamps are easy to come by (CWA, Frank at Wister, Big 5, Turner's, post offices to just to name a few that carry them).

Plus, you are required by law to sign them.....And are good in any state in the union.

Followup question. After the season, is the federal stamps still valid once it is signed across? You could ship a large package for $25...

Mike,

Unless you're joking me...This isn't a stamp stamp...This money is earmarked for duck habitat projects thru-out the country.

ps...........I have them all since 1934............;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu