D-19 Archery Tag

Juan

Jul 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,

what tag is used for D-19 Archery tag ?

Thank you.

Your d19 tag is good for either or Juan..like use it during archery season with your bow...then pick up the rifle during general season or bow...and shoot that Forky!!! I think..

Reactions: Juan
You can use your D19 deer tag for archery, during the archery part of the season and you can still hunt D19 with your bow after the rifle part of the season opens up.

You can also purchase the AO (ARCHERY ONLY) tag witch will let you hunt a lot of different area. look into the AO tag. Still plenty of those left to purchase.

Reactions: Juan
Your d19 tag is good for either or Juan..like use it during archery season with your bow...then pick up the rifle during general season or bow...and shoot that Forky!!! I think..

Thanks HATCHET1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use your D19 deer tag for archery, during the archery part of the season and you can still hunt D19 with your bow after the rifle part of the season opens up.

You can also purchase the AO (ARCHERY ONLY) tag witch will let you hunt a lot of different area. look into the AO tag. Still plenty of those left to purchase.

Thanks garlic salt, going to look into it, can I take females with the AO? Do you know when bow season starts in D19?

With the AO Tag, can I take females or just bucks?

You may only shoot boy deer with a fork on at least one of it's antlers that splits in the upper 2/3 of said antler...No girl deer may be taken with d19 or AO tag...zillch..nada..zero.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu