D13 return visit

SoCalB3AST

Sep 2, 2014
lancaster, ca
Me and partner get up on hill by 4am get into spot by 430 and the waiting part begins lol,

630 we hear crackling off to the right I'm thinking sweet here comes a deer let's hope it's a buck, and what does it happen to be every hunters worse nightmare Mr grey squirrel lmao

730 on the hill to are left I see a line of deer coming down towards us they stop at 100 yards it's 4 does an a fawn, wow I had no idea how fast those little buggers were, we watched these 4 does chase this fawn around and finally we saw one kick him/her over and hold them down and begin licking his face, I guess it was bath time.

They had no idea we were there no shooters so we let them walk on past us.

9am we drove to a different spot and on the way there we seen a spiked buck only 1 antler about 4 inches tall watched him walk on.

10am we left down the hill and seen a dead fox or coyote.

Can't wait to get back out again maybe next weekend debating on trying different spot or staying in first one because I've seen deer twice now in that spot.

Attachments

• 20150913_062507.jpg
    20150913_062507.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 28
I'd maybe poke around in another spot, but keep that one tight lipped. If we get some weather or a cold front to push through it could be game on!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu