d16 bbd hard earned

Thanks guys for all the compliments. That buck was the culmination of 3 years of hard work countless hours in the field and who knows how much fuel. I vowed 4 years ago I would not shoot any more forkies .3 pt or better . So I trophy hunted d16. I passed on hundreds of forkies over those years and seen lots of big 3s but just couldn't seal the deal. I missed a big 4 at 385 last year and never seen him again. I've now got my d16 wall hanger and my money will go towards out of state only. My d16 days are over and now its all about the kids both mine and my friends.get ready az cause in January I'm coming in hot

Congrats. I am looking forward to my daughter growing up and hoping she will enjoy hunting and fish as I do! Nice deer!

Nice buck and thanks for getting out of the D 16 premium draw tag drawing.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu