Deer hunt turned Yote!

Gteam2

Oct 24, 2013
Went out this morning on a solo outing for deer and ended up with a coyote. I cłimbed to a nice perch early and figured the eyes would do the work until I needed to make a move. Spotted one small buck before having to make a move out of the hills. On my way out I decided to take a look at one last spot that usually holds critters tight. I set up on a known escape route and decided to toss some rocks down the head of the draw in hopes of pushing anything in there up to me. I waited about a minute when I heard movement below me and working up to me. I got ready to shoot when a coyote pops out and presents me with a perfect 30 yd shot. Great Halloween outing! Keep at it everyone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 21

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu