Delta Mckenzie Turkey Archery Target (Ramona)

Meety Peety

For sale is a Delta Mckenzie strutter turkey target. I am moving and this will just end up in storage, so I figured I'd post it for sale in case anyone wants it. Bought it from PA a few months ago, and honestly haven't shot it too much. I did hit it a few times with some mechanical broadheads so there are a couple small chunks missing on the surface, but nothing major. I bet I have under 80 arrows on it, and most of that was with field points. Its been outside, so its a little dirty.

Like to get 75 bucks for it? Let me know.

20230104_120438.jpg

20230104_120459.jpg

For sale is a Delta Mckenzie strutter turkey target. I am moving and this will just end up in storage, so I figured I'd post it for sale in case anyone wants it. Bought it from PA a few months ago, and honestly haven't shot it too much. I did hit it a few times with some mechanical broadheads so there are a couple small chunks missing on the surface, but nothing major. I bet I have under 80 arrows on it, and most of that was with field points. Its been outside, so its a little dirty.

Like to get 75 bucks for it? Let me know.

View attachment 57272

View attachment 57273
If the bag behind it goes with I’ll take it for $75.

I saw your message but I am not selling $250 worth of targets for $75... if the bag target was included, I would have said so in the original post. You can also feel free to PM me.

They are in storage now, so if someone wants a good deal on a basically brand new turkey target let me know. I am a little flexible on price but not "let me throw in a $130 bag target for free" flexible.

Back