Diaphragm Calls

8SteelTown

Any of you guys use diaphragm calls for predator? Looking into the MFK calls. I know the e-callers do it all, but to add variations... thoughts?

I LOVE them for turkey's. So sm in ur boat. I'm going to start useing them.

I don't think you can go wrong with MFK diaphragms. Last year at the world predator calling competition Torry Cook the owner of MFK won first place in the distress pro division and one of his prostaff members Jason Groseclose got third. In the coyote vocalizations pro division Jason Groseclose won and Torry Cook got third.

Josh Pearson said:
I don't think you can go wrong with MFK diaphragms. Last year at the world predator calling competition Torry Cook the owner of MFK won first place in the distress pro division and one of his prostaff members Jason Groseclose got third. In the coyote vocalizations pro division Jason Groseclose won and Torry Cook got third.

I've been watching their videos on youtube. Those guys are LEGIT!

Sdbirds said:
What was that video where they zippered it I can't find it

It was under the video links section...
http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php/topic,5358.0.html

I turned 40 a couple weeks ago and got some gift cards. I ordered these diaphragm calls and a Mojo critter. Watching the videos from these guys I really like the sound of the calls.

i got this one but I'm not sure how to make sound with it....
turkeycall_zps2efb8c1f.jpg

Can we get some feedback posted on the MFK calls please? I'm going to be purchasing some on Friday and didn't remember seeing anyone's actual feedback. Does anyone have MFK as well as other brands? How do they compare? I can get the Randy Anderson or the Johnny Stewart diaphragm calls from AllPredatorCalls.com, but I am leaning towards the MFK since they have such a variety.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu