Did Santa deliver?

MasonP

Nov 21, 2021
He definitely delivered here. Some new Vortex Diamondback bino's, a big 'ole floppy hat to keep the sun off, and a very snazzy Lululemon jacket from my girlfriend to help keep my ass warm. Paired all with a VERY well stocked and portable first aid kit, and Im ready to get back to the field. The new .308 is still in CA gun jail for another 5 days or so (delayed due to a paperwork mistake on the shops part) and Ill be fully ready to start scoutin some bucks and putting down some yotes.

What did y'all get? I hear Larry got a new toy, something about roasting ducks from 100 feet away...1640525429955.png

I got to spend time with my 2.5 year old granddaughter and my wife and two daughters. Also crushed a plate of Tamales.
Id trade my new toys for some family time, thats for sure. Worked 13 hours, saw the family for 2, slept 3 and am back for more today.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Santa gave me th Rona soninspent it in isolation! My friends from Washington were coming for the next week so they canceled/. Knew I would get it eventually but would prefer it wasn't this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Santa gave me th Rona soninspent it in isolation! My friends from Washington were coming for the next week so they canceled/. Knew I would get it eventually but would prefer it wasn't this week!

Thats a damn shame, my pops had it on Christmas last year. He was very happy this year to be in good health, especially at 72 years old. The rona scared him pretty bad.

Yeah, mine appears to be omicron and not too bad. Started with bad body aches now it's a head cold.

72 would be scary! I'm 34 and healthy minus a few extra lbs around the ole belly!

Reactions: MasonP
I got myself some wigeon and teal dekes. Still waiting on the brown sleigh to deliver the texas rig stuff and and an LPVO.
Most importantly Santa decided to give us some rain. Desert sheet water, creek and lake ducks, good wilderness guzzlers filled. Had those mallards for xmas eve dinner.

I got myself some wigeon and teal dekes. Still waiting on the brown sleigh to deliver the texas rig stuff and and an LPVO.
Most importantly Santa decided to give us some rain. Desert sheet water, creek and lake ducks, good wilderness guzzlers filled. Had those mallards for xmas eve dinner.
And more rain to follow. I heard an estimate of 10 FEET of snow above 7000'. THAT would be a christmas miracle.

I'm thinking that Santa needs to send me some binos still. Thinking of trying some Athlons before I jump all the way up to the crying price tier.
What mag binos did you get?

I'm thinking that Santa needs to send me some binos still. Thinking of trying some Athlons before I jump all the way up to the crying price tier.
What mag binos did you get?
Got some 10x42, they were priced in the range of "Dont REALLY want to buy these myself" but also "My family wont be eating ramen for 2 months if they all pitch in"

Working the last three days so Christmas came on the 26th this year. Still have to exchange gifts with my wife tomorrow.

My grandad used to say “if I can’t wear it, drink it, or read it, I don’t need it.” I seem to be trending that way as well. I’m always on the hunt for good copies of old out of print hunting books. A couple of these are very nice.CF5E5625-B401-477C-8E12-7515BE8B7352.jpeg

Working the last three days so Christmas came on the 26th this year. Still have to exchange gifts with my wife tomorrow.

My grandad used to say “if I can’t wear it, drink it, or read it, I don’t need it.” I seem to be trending that way as well. I’m always on the hunt for good copies of old out of print hunting books. A couple of these are very nice.View attachment 52651
Some beautiful books, dont let Larry borrow them, he cant read anyway

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
Yeah, mine appears to be omicron and not too bad. Started with bad body aches now it's a head cold.

72 would be scary! I'm 34 and healthy minus a few extra lbs around the ole belly!

Owen,

Had you been vaccinated?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu