Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 5.9 88k miles

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
2007 Dodge Ram Cummins

SLT quad cab

5.9L Cummins diesel

88k miles

4x4

Let me start by saying I am the third owner of this truck I have the report to show where it has been and it has always been in California or Arizona.

I as well have since I owned it sent in every oil change sample to blackstone laboratory and have all the records of that.

-Now for what is all been done to the truck

I changed the front bumper to a Laramie front bumper color matched bumper. I did it the right way with all the factory brackets, I didn’t just put a cover over the SLT bumper.

-Bmf 20 inch wheels on a Toyo 37x13.5 m/t

-8 inch bds long arm lift

-Dual steering stabilizer

-Air bags in the rear

-To air up the air bags and run the train horn the truck has 4 five gallon air tanks mounted to it as well as two on board air compressors that are mounted in the tool box.

-train horn

-re geared to 4:10 gearing about a year ago.

Rhino lined rear bumper, bed over and under rails, inside and outside of tool box, and n fab nerf bars.

-N-fab nerf bars

-amp research bed step

-dee zee tailgate assist

-tinted taillights and third light

-2 12 inch subs and amp mounted to a box under the rear seat

-weather tech front and rear floor liners

-cloth grey seats

-edge CTS gauge with dash mount

-edge programmer only used in tow and economy setting.

-s&b intake always a new dry filter every other oil change.

-head studs installed for more reliability, have receipt and information and records of it.

-two years ago had the coolant flushed and new belt put on. Truck also has batteries replaced recently.

-5 inch exhaust with a 8 inch tip

Just paid registration and smog this last August.

I’m sure there is plenty more I have forgot to list or mention but I have never cheap out on the truck. Love the truck the only reason I am selling it is because of the fact I barely drive it any longer and have to invest the money into other things at this point in life. Hate to sell it but it’s best someone gets to enjoy it instead of it sitting there.

Super clean truck, asking 34k obo

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu