Does anyone want to meet in the morning

S

stikbrandon

Headed to San jacinto wildlife area to try to smash some ducks, my buddy pie'd out do in going solo
Gonna hit the swet line and am hoping that since most people party all night for the new year that not that many people show in the morning... Pm me if your interested

Great idea. I don't have a waterfowl tag or I'd go. Good luck! Bring in 2014 w a bang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a report :( my alarm went off and I rolled over hahaha

Yea I called at 6 am and they said there was 18 groups in the swet line so I said screw it

Suburban Adventuress said:
Whoever wants to train a newbie with a 20-gauge which might only have one shot, somewhere driveable to SD county, let me know. Eager, but new. xo.

I mostly use a 20 so rad love them.

What dose training in tail.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu