dog club

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
I shot birds yesterday for a Dog Club, I am the gunner, I shot Pheasant,Chukars and Pigeons when the dogs point them, lots of fun. I do this 3-4 times a year and average about 25 up to about 50 birds per field trial Keeps me in practice

sherpa said:
I shot birds yesterday for a Dog Club, I am the gunner, I shot Pheasant,Chukars and Pigeons when the dogs point them, lots of fun. I do this 3-4 times a year and average about 25 up to about 50 birds per field trial Keeps me in practice

Hey Pete sounds like you had a good day. Do you get to keep the birds you shoot?

Shot birds for two NAVHDA chapters for years and ate more Chukar than anyone should be allowed. It is great practice for sure to shoot all year round.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu