Dog down!

Sweet sdbirds! Waiting for my chance to do that stuff :)

I agree...they are delicious! But because you don't have pictures Taft - we aren't sure about these trophy striper tacos!

NBK said:
I agree...they are delicious! But because you don't have pictures Taft - we aren't sure about these trophy striper tacos!

Haha if I catch some tonight I'll make more here's some I made the other day 2722345D-CCB0-4C50-9B11-E33CCFA5B0A0-3346-00000355046920F6_zps1a3bd63a.jpg

From yotes to bass fishing, the comp switches over to water... Should we start a bass section thread to keep count?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 63
NBK said:

I only caught one keeper, just legal. Gonna save him for this week. I promise I will post some more pics NBK

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu