Dog training gear near San Diego

gregg

Feb 16, 2014
San Diego
Looking to start training my lab for ducks and need some bumpers, scent, etc. Anywhere local to San Diego have the gear or am I ordering online. I'd rather not drive to BassPro and last I checked Turners didn't really have much if anything.

If anyone has the Fowl Dawgs series they want to sell/let me borrow I'd be interested. Thanks.

Hey brother I don't live in SD but I have found very little local places in so cal. I order all my stuff from lions supply. Good prices and fast shipping.

GSPman said:
Hey brother I don't live in SD but I have found very little local places in so cal. I order all my stuff from lions supply. Good prices and fast shipping.

I'll check them out, I was looking at gun dog supply also.

Go check out Iron Mountain Outfitters in La Mesa, a couple blocks down from Fine Firearms. I'm not sure if they have what you're looking for exactly but I was in there the other day and thought I saw a few gundog supplies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu