Don't call it a hoax

Are they registering serial #s on long guns now? Ive been outta the game for many years...thought handguns only? I dont know Dyck..Alice Dyck..

Reactions: longbowhunter2
The United States Supreme Court shortly after the “civil war” decided this day and it still stands today:
“ Neither the legislature nor any executive or judicial officer may disregard the provisions of the constitution in case of emergency….”
Section 98 therefore, ANYONE who declares the suspension of constitutionally guaranteed rights (to freely travel, peacefully assemble, earn a living, freely worship, etc.) and or attempts to enforce such suspension within 50 independent, sovereign, continental United States of America is making war against our constitution(s) and, therefore, we the people. They violate their constitutional oath and, thus, immediately forfeit their office and authority and their proclamations may be disregarded with impunity.

Its a mess out there for sure....Gov just told the people that community surveillance will be critical to moving forward with Covid compliance...... I would ask what would Larry do, but it might get my posts deleted? :)

Definitely seems like government over reach; if we don't like what you say, you will be punished. The government side of the story seems like spin, like so much is these days. Hell, China is blaming the U.S. for the coronavirus. It's all about winning the battle of the spin.

MJB, I am also troubled by the constitutional aspect of it. So, our rights, like the First Amendment, can be dismissed for the "common good." Where is that in the Constitution? Must have missed that part.

Hatchet, I didn't understand that registration part either. Maybe just trying to portray the guy as non-law abiding?

Reactions: surfcity
Definitely seems like government over reach; if we don't like what you say, you will be punished. The government side of the story seems like spin, like so much is these days. Hell, China is blaming the U.S. for the coronavirus. It's all about winning the battle of the spin.

MJB, I am also troubled by the constitutional aspect of it. So, our rights, like the First Amendment, can be dismissed for the "common good." Where is that in the Constitution? Must have missed that part.

Hatchet, I didn't understand that registration part either. Maybe just trying to portray the guy as non-law abiding?
The thought police are here....whats really disturbing are the cops going along with it. I love the cops However, I was giving a school princible shit (the commie dirty gash) and the cops knock on my door...... again and said "You are a threat to the whole school".... So the next thing you know.....Just follow the worst thing you can think of and it happened. Lawyers Money took the kids out of public school..... knocks on the door....This is what happens when you speak up..

The United States Supreme Court shortly after the “civil war” decided this day and it still stands today:
“ Neither the legislature nor any executive or judicial officer may disregard the provisions of the constitution in case of emergency….”
Section 98 therefore, ANYONE who declares the suspension of constitutionally guaranteed rights (to freely travel, peacefully assemble, earn a living, freely worship, etc.) and or attempts to enforce such suspension within 50 independent, sovereign, continental United States of America is making war against our constitution(s) and, therefore, we the people. They violate their constitutional oath and, thus, immediately forfeit their office and authority and their proclamations may be disregarded with impunity.
Where did you find section 98? I sure couldn't.

Good job, you just proved the crazy guy correct. Turns out the government was out to get him.

And a couple of days ago we were laughing about the "mask police" .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu