Don't sit in someone's else stand

I'm pretty much onboard with Cali. I personally wouldn't sit in someone else's stand without permission.
If I had a stand up and someone used I wouldn't mad, it's pretty much a "risk" you have to be willing to accept. I would hope/expect they would get out if I arrived and they were in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally wouldn't have a problem sitting 25-30 yards away from a stand hunter. I would look around for stands before I chose that to be my spot, but I'm not about to go searching around on hunt day because somebody threw a stand up. that comes with sharing the land.

Hell swing a deal with the guy, help tote the harvest out and prep in exchange for 50/50 meat

I don't how to say this nicely. Hunting that close to anyone (25-30 yards) is just plain wrong ethically and downright dangerous. Being courteous and safe is the key.

I'm taking macsteve on a snipe hunt

Hachet nailed it, I have sat in a lot of trees and a lot of trucks. Trucks win Every time! Ever try up climb a tree with a big gulp, freaking hard

Reactions: Bonejour
I personally wouldn't have a problem sitting 25-30 yards away from a stand hunter. I would look around for stands before I chose that to be my spot, but I'm not about to go searching around on hunt day because somebody threw a stand up. that comes with sharing the land.

Hell swing a deal with the guy, help tote the harvest out and prep in exchange for 50/50 meat

You'd pull up a seat 25-30 yards from a hunter you knew was already there? I wouldn't...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu