DOUBLE AT HENSHAW

Lungpopper said:
Randomshot said:
What will be difficult is you winning twice to get your money back ;D

If its a contest of skill It shouldn't take long. I'm sure that big fat ring your sporting nowadays will hinder your performance. ;)

No, it didn't seem to effect my performance at all. In fact it may have been performance enhancing.
Wait folks this just in...... LP fell victim to another Randomshot... Yes folks that's right LP has gone down again. Can he ever dig his way out of this hole? Folks we will just have to wait and see..
fe1cc0e4839edc348b79a35e4570f204.jpg
b717e12d308354fc70e171bc1186705a.jpg

Seriously bro you got to win next time I'm running out of fingers on my release hand and Robyn is starting to think I've taken up polygamy ;D

If I plant Carp in the creek would you show to shoot on Sundays, we could shoot them off the bridge or from the block up on the hill

sherpa said:
If I plant Carp in the creek would you show to shoot on Sundays, we could shoot them off the bridge or from the block up on the hill

I say we shoot from the block. I just hope there are no phone lines in the way.

sherpa said:
Man I miss one shoot and I've turned into a red headed stepchild. Ill be back, carp or no carp. Just had to many heads to work on and the family thing to do. For the carp we should definitely shoot it from the block. After looking for conflicting overhead first of course We wouldn't want to be that guy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu