Dove at wister?

Hunted Wister opening day evening and morning on day 2... it was a bust. Lots of hunting pressure and not a lot of action. I only got a couple birds. From what i could tell, no one else in the fields i was in was knocking em down either. Talked to a game warden day 2 said he didn't see any limits. From the other hunters I ran into, it sounded like those who hunted further south did much better.

I'm surprise of this report....The place wqas loaded a couple of weeks ago....The problem was, they were mostly white-wing.....And they don't like 70 degree nights.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu