Dove by the trillions

Better get your ass in the sack. 3 AM comes real early.
4am..out at 430..just chilling now.. in the guest room..mama still not having me.. negative test and all!! I don't blame her...HA!!

Classic again ! Do you know what scope ? Looking at the guy on the hood . Mannilcher what ? with what scope? looks like a Lyman Alaskan. Another classic... to a collector that would be good stuff. Time to write a book Steve you could fund yout retirement and stoke the next generation at the same time...
Guns are great. The truck caught my attention.

Classic again ! Do you know what scope ? Looking at the guy on the hood . Mannilcher what ? with what scope? looks like a Lyman Alaskan. Another classic... to a collector that would be good stuff. Time to write a book Steve you could fund yout retirement and stoke the next generation at the same time...

Fred,

Don't know much about rifles.

Gus Burinda is on the hood...He became very wealthy, when he developed Santa Maria and Lake Nacimiento...I was bass fishing with him at the lake, when I saw my 1st wild turkeys in the late 50's.

Here's the same rifle with my dad.

.scan052.jpg

Fred,

Don't know much about rifles.

Gus Burinda is on the hood...He became very wealthy, when he developed Santa Maria and Lake Nacimiento...I was bass fishing with him at the lake, when I saw my 1st wild turkeys in the late 50's.

Here's the same rifle with my dad.

.View attachment 50001
Nothing I recognize, Maybe european would be my guess especially if the man had money.. What's the pistol on your dad's hip ?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu