Dove Photos

Went scouting last week...I got cockblocked by this thing..along with several other large mammals ..pretty sure they messed up my dove spot...be lucky to see a dove this season after the copious amounts blood left on the dove mountain...did find a promising roost tree though... with what appeared to be dove scat under it...wish me luck fellas .I'm gonna need it .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-171553.png
    Screenshot_20220818-171553.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
No doves, but I just missed on a mountain quail on Saturday with my bow. The guys I was with were a little upset that I chose to chase quail instead of bucks

Dove boner currently..come on Sept 1st!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu