Dove season

Less then 24hrs. !!!!! I can't wait. Good luck be safe have fun. Keep cool pick up your stuff and watch out for the kids.

Sucks I have to work today so I can't leave until early morning from LA.

Leaving as soon as my chronically late nephew gets here. Kids If anyone is crashing at the Best Western in Brawley give me a holler if you wanna say hi. I can also give You exact directions on how to get to Plaster City.

Last edited:
your mission objectives Steve is to download the location to me in a personal pm, which is secure
and encrypted for security purposes......... this tape will self-destruct in 30 seconds

Looks like fun. Sorry I'm missing it but I'll be back in SCAL Sunday and up at MCC Monday to catch stragglers if any are left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu