Down by the Border...

I assume the ranch you get to hunt is in Texas? They opened to selling some auodad hunting opportunities?

Leased out to a private hunt club..went that way about 10 years back..was easier and less crap to deal with than running hunts with the general public. .lots of land owners going that route these days...that being said .plenty of outfitters running hunts for sheep in Tx..I would imagine prices would run you 3500 to 5500... depending on who you book with...best times to go...winter time/spring time ..before the African heat sets in and they lay up in cliffs all-day.. stay away from the high fence/ feeder operations...not a good hunt in my opinion...more of a kill ..but to each there own . It works for some folks. I love Texas.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu