Down to the wire.............

kingwouldbe

Apr 29, 2013
So Cal.
Three days to the wire...... help me Jesus.

A tough year, worse than last year with this global warming BS......ice caps melting and all....... so says the administrator of the atmosphere Albert "bat crap crazy" Gore.

I have had a hard time with all of my 10,000 spots....... mostly because of FISH & GAME's worthless management of this wonderful States resources.

David, why so much anger you might ask? I'll tell you why...... but like JACK NICHOLAS said...... "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Lion...... No, I'm not lion..... FING LIONS are every where, I walked right into 2 that had just killed this buck as I walked out of my hunting area at dark, I did not know they had just kill this buck and one crouched down thinking it was hid, but my headlight lit it's eyes up like headlights shining back at me, the other one walked off and hid only to follow me for awhile as I back peddled out of there keeping it blinded with my headlight.

I have lion pic's every where, this is out of control and somethings got to give, the fish & game needs to take control of our wild resources and actually manage them..... how about that novel idea.

I feel the pressure this year, as work has been off the hook and I have no time, maybe 1 more day in the filed.

Attachments

• IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_2131.JPG
    IMG_2131.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_2128.JPG
    IMG_2128.JPG
    220.1 KB · Views: 277
  • WGI_0010.JPG
    WGI_0010.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 273
Dude..this post just made me more thirsty. And I too hate lions and jackastan. Finish!

HATCHET1 said:
Dude..this post just made me more thirsty. And I too hate lions and jackastan. Finish!

I hear ya brother, check out this fat bastard...... he was coming into water for about a week, then the puddle dried up.

https://youtu.be/fLQAIJLpB4Q

Invisible man said:
C'mon Dave. I have faith in your ability to be in the right place at the right time. ;)

Thanks man, I did hunt Sunday dark to dark, did 3 stocks in some extremely steep country, only for them to give me the slip.

Saw some of the best bucks of the year, and a buck fight....yes, on the 27th of December they locked up, had a hot doe and 2, 3x3's got into it over here, the heavy 3x3 with eye guards was the winner, the tall 3x3 walked.

Was into bucks all day, just not close enough for a kill.

I went out yesterday for a last shot at A22. Nothing moving, probably due to this cat. Its tracks were everywhere I went. Looks like it was there the night before. Small lion, I reckon.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451665017.383736.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451665017.383736.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
Stupid lions! Me and my buddy went out the last weekend of the season for M7 and had a lion blow our stalk on a nice buck. They have definitely ran the deer out of a few of the areas I hunt. Went from seeing 15-20 deer a day to 5 deer, in the area, if I'm lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, 2015 hunting season is now history.

Was not able to find vary many big bucks this year, best was around 110-115" buck and that was late December.

ALL, and I mean ALL of my spots are loaded with lions, I have never seen this much lion activity in my whole hunting career, fish and game's management of California's resources is beyond gross negligence.

According to sound wildlife biology, 1 adult lion will kill a minimum of 1 deer per week, that's 52 deer per year, per lion. fish & game estimates between 4,000-6,000 lions, on the low side that's 208,000 deer killed by lions a year, and 312,000 on the up side. Not one of my spots could handle 52 deer taken out of it and still have deer. Ask your self, how many deer could be killed in your hunting spots?

I have 7 different lions at 7 different hunting spots, that's 364 deer killed in just my spots alone, and that's based on the lion numbers I can confirm, there may be more lions. how many years in a row can you take out 364 deer in your spot, before there are no deer?

Fish and game should be sued until the cows come home for the lack of any comprehensive wild life management, it's all about the money boys.

If we the hunter, who pay for everything and get a whooping 10% success ratio on a good year, would STOP buying tags and license for one to three years, we could break fish & game, they only respond to the DOLLAR, so lets get there attention, if we could get just half of the outdoors men to stop paying there fees until they actually manage our natural resources with sound biological standards, then and only then, we will pay there fees.

California's fish and game is so out of control, we paid a whopping $23,668,396, MILLION DOLLARS, what did you get for your hard earned money?

PS, just so no one says I'm just bitter, because I did not get my second buck, I could kill 10 bucks a year if I just wanted to kill a buck, that's not what floats my boat, I like big bucks and I can not lie, when I see a big fat buck I get ......lol

https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=59822&inline

This is what small bucks look like in areas where Mt Lions numbers are managed. Californa dreaming...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 33

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu