ducks or geese?

WingWhacker

Jul 30, 2014
san dimas
Hey guys and girls! I've been very interested in a duck or goose or both hunt for years now. I've picked my father's brain and begged him to take me out but he's just not able to do it anymore. Soo I have an offer for any gurus in my area. Providing its any use to you I'm a contractor my specialties being drywall,tile and plumbing. I'd love nothing more than to have someone with years of information and experience show me the ropes. in return we could barter some work.be it a shower,patch work or just about anything you need or want done. After all my motto is one call does it all ;) let me know if this offer is attractive to you and we'll work something out. I have plenty of references and photos or my work if that will help my chances.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu