Eberlestock F1 with Vapor 5k

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Who has experience with this pack frame? I am in love with my EXO packs, myself and the 15yo both run them. I picked up one of these F1 Mainframes and a Vapor 5000 pack for the 13yo for Christmas. Main reason was price I didn't want to buy another $700 Exo. I was able to get this set up for under $400 to my door. Seems like they have great reviews and people like them.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Drew I run the main frame and love it, it hauls meat vary well an with the vapor you can do anything with it. Day trip to multi day trips are well within reach

Reactions: TRICER
I have the mainframe with the bat wings and the dry bag, and absolutely love it. I did a 6 day hunt last year and it worked great for everything from day hunts (would drop down to just the mainframe and the bar wings to packing in or out heavy with the dry bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude...I have a virtual cornucopia of packs between raising 3 knuckleheads l. ..and all my old school shit from the early 80's on...my go to is an old Remington pack frame I got from either big 5 or Walmart...it was 59.99 ... I loved the day I just never had to wear a pack anymore ...walking stick and fanny pack for me!! That being said...get um what they want man..they deserve it..kids really are cool....you are a great Dad .

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu