eberlestock for sale new with tags

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
I also have a eberlestock brand new with the tags on it that I am on the fence to sell but will if someone is interested .

http://www.eberlestock.com/M5%20Team%20Elk%20Pack.html#/

here is the info of the pack

guess we found out what the right price was to sell it....

Baboltin are you building something with all the cash from the gear you are selling?

I already built the rifle just selling some stuff to clean out the closet and get some optics , the wife needs some binos and I want a new safe and a new scope for one of my rifles, that and im not much into waterfowl hunting so that's why I am selling all that. as far as the pack I already have one that fits me and I have no need for two .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu