Eberlestock Gunrunner

d16ridgehiker

Oct 26, 2011
Looking to sell this pack. Has a scabbard for rifle, but can also be rolled up and put away if not in use. Only used it for one season and no longer need. No rips or tears, not a single thing wrong with it. Would like to get $80.00 obo. FTF in San Diego preferred. http://www.eberlestock.com/H2%20Gunrunner.htm

Attachments

• 20160522_142201.jpg
    20160522_142201.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 48
  • 20160522_142220.jpg
    20160522_142220.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 46
stikbrandon said:
Does the gunrunner mate with f1 main frame?
No, but this is an incredible deal on a great day pack for a rifle hunter. Eberlestock's scabbard is easily the best and most balanced, ergonomic way I have tried for carrying a rifle in a pack.

No problem! Glad it went to a fellow SCHer who could use it.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

That is a good pack. I packed my D16 buck out last year with this pack. Head Gear and all. You can order different smaller bags and attach to the pack and carry more gear if you need to. The pack comes as a good day pack with plenty of room as it is. That was a good score on that for sure

Cali Ridge Runner said:
That is a good pack. I packed my D16 buck out last year with this pack. Head Gear and all. You can order different smaller bags and attach to the pack and carry more gear if you need to. The pack comes as a good day pack with plenty of room as it is. That was a good score on that for sure
Impressive.. based on the looks of the pack I wouldn't think there's enough room to pack one out. I'd like to see a pic of that if u have it. Was it boned out completely or quarters? I was thinking I could fit a couple quarters inside then strap the rest outside.

I would guess boned out so you can pack meat in the large pocket. I would also think you could load up the scabbard with some too if you didn't put your rifle in there.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I posted pic with loaded pack right before my pack out last year with my post. I will see if I can find it. Yes quartered not boned out.
One deer sack fit inside big compartment and other sack with other half of meat strapped to outside undernieth the compression straps and flaps. Then head strapped on the very outside with other compression straps I bought seperately. Rifle was in the scabbard when I packed out. It was heavy but the pack held up and Saved me from doing 2 trips LOL

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu