EDC Gear "EveryDay Carry"

BigStixx

I'm a musician that likes to shoot things!!
Mar 14, 2015
Lake Elsinore
Hi guys and gals I was wondering what all of you use or carry on an everyday basis? I use Instagram for my business as marketing and a lot of the time I find myself looking up guns, hunting stuff or EDC gear instead of doing work!! Lol

If you don't know what EDC is or pocketdum? Let me give you an idea.
(This is meant to be funny not as an insult)
Step 1 put hands in pockets
Step 2 grab everything in your pockets.
(I.E. Keys, wallet, knife, concealed carry weapon,whatever you got)
Step 3 pull hands out of pockets and drop or dump them on the table.
Step 4 take picture and share with the world.

In my mind it's a mans version of women talking about there purses.
So show it off boys what do you got?
Attached is a photo of what I carry on most days.
Let's have fun with this!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
Great idea........Here's mine, this time of year. Right out of my pocket........ ;)

Banana Boat, mouth calls, Buck knife, nitro, lucky rock, keys, and the infamous flip phone...... ;D

Attachments

• DSCF1142.JPG
    DSCF1142.JPG
    454.8 KB · Views: 43
don't get me wrong i am a gear hoe as much as the next guy. Half the time its all i can do to put boots on instead of flip flops.

Attachments

• 800px-Pocket_lint.JPG
    800px-Pocket_lint.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 143
ilovesprig said:
Great idea........Here's mine, this time of year. Right out of my pocket........ ;)

Banana Boat, mouth calls, Buck knife, nitro, lucky rock, keys, and the infamous flip phone...... ;D

Flip phones they still exist??
LOL....

Aeon said:
don't get me wrong i am a gear hoe as much as the next guy. Half the time its all i can do to put boots on instead of flip flops.

Ahh, who am I kidding....my pockets look closer to yours...

My Bosini wallet has seen better days...

And I feel naked without my HDS flashlight!

Attachments

• Pocket junk.JPG
    Pocket junk.JPG
    782.2 KB · Views: 36
Love it guys keep it going!! LMAO on empty pockets and flip phones!! I'm surprised that phone doesn't have a crank to get it started!! Lol ;)

You guys are real funny.......Take this........ :D

.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFwQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2F2014%2F01%2F06%2Fflip-phones%2F&ei=ZGAGVfz-J8u5oQTczYDQDw&usg=AFQjCNHvy6AGunEGpIC_i6tfdEGTfXl74g&sig2=lji0L2Y7BvrgwXJBfEZPZQ&bvm=bv.88198703,d.cGU

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu