El Cajon Hunting Fitness Class?

Are you interested

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TRICER

I have been talking to my gym about putting on a hunting fitness class Saturday mornings in El Cajon. Focus would be on getting in shape for backcountry hunting. There is really popular in other western states but we really don’t have anything here in San Diego.

Would you be interested in this? What are your thoughts?

Haha.!! Remember fellas .we all started somewheres...I think this is a great idea for folks...trust me..way to think ahead drew! .The 16ers should jump on this.
And might I add...an actual break down and cut and stuff of a large mammal class?....that will actually fit in a pack that the Fng has bought? . excitingly for his first hunt . I'm asking for a friend?..All a wash when you can pull the truck or ATV up..LOL!

for the wister diehard can you find some concrete boots and maybe do a mile walk with lets say 10lbs on each foot?
I suggest hip waders in soft colorado river backwater river mud and lets your hippers fill with water because you took one too many steps to set the dec's and then get stuck with mud around your boots so deep that you have to use your push pole and leave your waders behind to extricate yourself from the backwater you never told anyone else about

Yes this is interesting. No point in drawing a glory tag if I can't make it up the mountain
Looks like we are gonna start on April 22 it will be Sat 6:30am $100 for 6 weeks. Seems like we should have a pretty solid turnout of like minded dudes. I have around 10 yes on IG now.

I am gonna do my best to convince @BBH @Lungpopper @Kellendv @Morgan1776 @JakeSCH @Dawnandusk to jump in with us as well. They just don’t know it yet. Well now they do.

This is a great idea! I probably wont take time away from turkey hunting to do it though. Maybe if there is a fall one.

Back