El Centro dove opener

WingWhacker

Jul 30, 2014
san dimas
went out for a two day dove hunt with my buddy and a few of his co-workers. There were tons of people out and a bunch of kids on their first hunt which was fun to watch. A friend of a friend got us on a great feed lot opening morning. the shooting was so good we started taking long shots to slow us down a bit. All in all it was a great morning. Made it back to the hotel around noon to clean our birds,have a few brews and take nap before heading out for the late afternoon hunt. On this spot we about had the whole field to our selves. Had some more decent shooting and was able to get the kids on a few birds. Great way to end the day. Tuesday morning was very slow at a " secret spot" that obviously wasnt a well kept secret but better than working none the less. I had great time,made some new friends and can't wait to get out in the field with them again. Sorry no pictures. Didn't even cross my mind until we were driving home.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu