el centro road hunters...?

wiley

Feb 11, 2014
whats with all the road hunters around el centro areas, got peppered driving down the 98 heading to our spot, everywhere you looked guys right off the road , shooting over the road, at the road low....crazy, dfw would have a field day there.....

thought i took a wrong turn and went to niland for a minute... :eek:

Frustrating taking new hunters and kids out and trying to teach them safety and etiquette and have them see this kinda stuff.... hopefully its just an opening weekend thing

ok, rant over..... :mad:

I think you said it........."Mostly a opening week-end thing"........It's never really been any different.

walked into a spot that me and my buddy hunt almost everytime we go out, go there before sun up on the day after re opener, within 30 minutes after sunrise, 20 more people showed up and it was an absolute shit show got peppered 3 times. so dangerous people shooting ridiculously low and in every which direction with out a care in the world. Its got to change and some common since needs to be taught to these people. Had to leave it was no worth sitting there wrrying about the wrong idiot, put a damper on my day but still enjoyed the rest walking fields for pheasant.
Most definitely is a opening day thing

Opening day for sure.......you get all kinds.........one year on second season a guy pulls up next to me and starts shooting doves. No problem everyone's shooting birds and the dogs are finding them it's a great shoot.......then that guy shoots and banana peels his shotgun......don't know what happened but we guess he stuck the barrel in the dirt and it plugged it just enough to make it peel on the next shot.......needless to say but we left right after that....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu