Epic Squirrel Shoot

briantb

Feb 3, 2014
so cal
Wanted to head up to Alturas to shoot squirrels but the 12 hour drive is just a bit much, decided to call Neil at Giant sequoia guide service, what a great time, lots of shots and lots of squirrel. ..thanks Neil

9c5b0a264b7225cff18c9d29eca659d4.jpg2514ea9faf553561a1a6b82e7f65bc0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Californio
Beautiful looking spot. If I were a squirrel I'd be sunning on those rocks. Nice POV pic. Is that an A17?

Beautiful looking spot. If I were a squirrel I'd be sunning on those rocks. Nice POV pic. Is that an A17?
No its a Marlin 795, and wouldn't you know it, I forgot my scope cam ..doh

Great time though, hills were full of squirrel, went thru close to 500 rounds, was shooting so much didn't get many pics

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu