Euro pigeon massacre

brice s

Trigger finger was getting restless so Me and a couple buddies went out to the valley for a shoot. Two hours. Little over a hundred birds lots of boxes of shells. Not a bad day. u6udema7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brice s said:
Sdbirds said:
I don't have a whole lot to say
Guessing you Got to drunk after I left last night?? And ya U missed out Johnny

I got that whole nude magazine thing straightened out. I got a whole year worth of merchandise instead of them spacing it out. Probably not going to be leaving the house for a while.

Sdbirds said:
brice s said:
Hahaha ohh is that what that was. Well good thing they sent it after hunting season
Sdbirds said:

I got that whole nude magazine thing straightened out. I got a whole year worth of merchandise instead of them spacing it out. Probably not going to be leaving the house for a while.

Sdbirds said:
brice s said:
Sdbirds said:

Sounds like Johny just got a new hobby.

Sdbirds said:
brice s said:
Sdbirds said:

shouldn't have put it out public johnny….now everyones going to want to hang out with you

After seeing that picture I should have canceled my plans and went down to the valley. Glad to hear you have some new magazines Johnny. I'm tired of looking at that same one! ;D

Josh Pearson said:
After seeing that picture I should have canceled my plans and went down to the valley. Glad to hear you have some new magazines Johnny. I'm tired of looking at that same one! ;D
josh it was a good time, and ya make sure to cancel next time

Back