exotics in San Diego?

MattS

Oct 25, 2011
A buddy of mine saw a mature spotted fallow buck and 2 fallow does out by Otay around 20 years ago. He couldn't get close enough to take the buck and only saw them once. Any of you guys ever see anything odd out here before?

there use to be a ranch out in otay on the mexico side that had those animals. They are no longer around, but my father told me that time to time those animals would somehow get out of the ranch. Talking to my father, he told me that it was about 15-20 yrs ago when they were around. Oh, and yes he did kill a few of them :). Good luck 8)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu