Faith archery?

Catalyst

May 4, 2014
Winchester, CA
Has anyone had experience with Faith Archery in Temecula? I've been thinking about learning more about archery and they are local to me. I know the Bow and Arrow shop in Lakeside is highly recommended but if Faith is a good shop I'd like to support a local business...and it's a much shorter drive. If I'd be better off making the drive down to Lakeside though I'd rather do it.

Great shop......I know the owner Nate very well and he's 1st class all the way......I recommend them highly.

ps....He also just opened a fishing shop in the same location..... ;)

You would definitely will be better off going to L.S. Bow and Arrow, but that doesn't mean you wont be taken care of there too I'm always for supporting your local guy. Nothing wrong with using #2 shop around. ;)

Catalyst said:
Has anyone had experience with Faith Archery in Temecula? I've been thinking about learning more about archery and they are local to me. I know the Bow and Arrow shop in Lakeside is highly recommended but if Faith is a good shop I'd like to support a local business...and it's a much shorter drive. If I'd be better off making the drive down to Lakeside though I'd rather do it.
Good on ya supporting your local shop! Take your time to get to know the skinny on which employees know what they are talking about. Every successful shop has its aces, and you'll want to get the value of great advice if you are supporting local folks. That's what the small guys should provide over the bigger chains: great advice and customer care.

Matt and George set up with my new Hoyt Defiant, Matt built the custom string for it, they will get your bow shooting a perfect bullet hole before you leave, but also if you have questions on arrow selection and education than Matt is your guy. I knew just the basics as i have bow hunted in years past but went there on a random Tuesday morning I was the only guy in there for couple hours and me and him shot the shit for a while about all things archery, really opened me up to a whole different realm about archery, now I'm 100% more hooked than I was before. prices are really fair. In any case I think you will be happy with either shop as I have been to both and I would say customer service is great at them. much much better than any shop in OC that I have dealt with.

I had Faith Armory do custom strings on my bow. They did a great job. They are also the only local Bear dealer so they took care of a small warranty issue for me.

56d80d3b65695d6fcd72580835549967.jpg

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu