Federal mandate 21yrs old to hunt?

Shake N Bake

Nov 4, 2012
Has anyone heard of this new law that goes into effect January 2015? I've read a bit but "really" kids will not be able to hunt until the age of 21. The Feds are also imposing physical agility qualifications for those of us that hunt to make sure we are in shape to do what we love to do! WTF is this world coming too? I really hope that this crap is not for real! Anyone have any insight on this please chime in. I'm speechless after reading this info on FB.

Snooped around the interweb and could not find anything.

ilovesprig said:
Thanks Nick..........Don't really trust Snopes, but that is good info it appears.

I agree Steve. Couldn't find any solid info on the claim though. Sounded far fetched! Rumor mill stuff.

Saw this rumor on another forum and it is completely and totally made up.

Thanks for the Snopes post! I had too many people email me and I was a bit worried! Now I can sleep!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu